Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Theft,,Burglary,,Decoity!!!

Today after I came back from hospital,and after my lunch and afternoon nap ,I sitched on my PC and tried to connect to the net…I got connected also …but after a short while I got the message that the LAN cable has been unplugged. I switched off the computer without giving much thought to the message thinking that after sometime the LAN(whatever on earth it means…)will get plugged.in the evening again we tried to connect ,but got the same msg…then I called up my subscriber..and lodged a complaint, he said he would look into the matter.


In the mean time one veryyyy close pal of mine called up.We r the besetest of friends ,his name is Patel but I rarely call him by his name…my name for him is Sweetu.he also helps me a lot in solving my computer related problems.We r so close that we never miss any chance of bullying and teasing each other,confident of the fact that it will not effect our friedship.So today,was supposedly his day of pulling my poor dear leg!! It was all like :

He : Hi , r u busy ,studying kya?
Me : No ,am not studying..
Mere internet ka cable kisi ne cut n chori kar liya hai(someone has cut n stolen my net cable).so I was talking to the cable wala..
He :hehehe!!….internet cable chori ho gaya!!(cable is stolen!)…hahaha!!…u lost ur most priciest possession…ab “A” kaise jiyegi ??? meaning now how will A (myself) survive??…hahaa!! !(laughs to his heart’s content)
Me : very funny ha !! uhhh!!brush ur teeth okkk..
He : y should I brush my teeth,I don’t have to kiss anyone ….hehee(still enjoying my loss)…anyways when will it get restored?(my friends internet sucks he probabaly thought mine is worse than his and may take days to get back )
Me : he said he will get it done today itself..and I said brush ur teeth so that the plaque on ur teeth and ur badbreath gets cleared..okkk! No wonder u don’t have anyone to kiss…hehehe!!
He :ok…u take care..bye
Me :bye

I went back to the living room….and was going through the newspaper headlines…when I got a call from the net subscriber asking me to check out.I did it and it was functioning normally…nowwww…it was my chance…I thought I should not waste a minute in doing my bit of teasing Sweetu…
smsed him immediately : this is to inform u that the cable connection at my place has been restored….hehehee!!! Dhinak dhin taana…sweetu ka band to baja naaa!!..hehehe(!Me singing merrily and teasing him ..)

even now am enjoying …my connection and my small victory in the teasing game with Sweetu…..TADAAA- TUN - TADDAA…hehee!!


6 comments:

Sujit said...

nice conversation!!

Geo said...

whats this? :_)
whats going on?
:_))

hope and love said...

lol..!!

Aashi said...

sujit ::
thanks!! and that the way it is usullay b/w me and sweetu. i guess when the comfort level with any person is high,we can go to any extent and take liberties..:-)

Aashi said...

hey ! where were u since so many days? became MR.INDIA(invisible) kya??...should we all throw red light on u ??

Aashi said...

hope and love::
:-D