Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I....Me....Myself !!

Had been tagged by JithU…so here I go describing myself in 20 points-

1) I am my parents youngest daughter and the eldest daughter- in- law of my parent inlaws.I was pampered a lot at my moms place ,I was almost a tomboy as a child,always used to do everything my brothers would do…eat ,,play,climb trees ,run over walls,dress up like them.Now I have metamorphosed into a fine lady,but am still pampered over here in my inlaws home.


2) I am a doctor by profession and I love the decency,dignity and responsibity of my profession.I want to be highly educated(but iam not working hard for it. :-(..).I like people who r serious about and dedicated to their work…..at the same time I like to be lazy at times…I can spend a whole day sitting in front of the idiot box or laying in bed doing practically nothing,..hehe!


3) As a child I was very fussy and big ‘chor’ in eating.Feeding me would be a big task for my mom..(I remember that I used to hide roties in the remote corner of the house ,behind clothes in cupboards etc…and when mom used to clean the
house or tracing the line of ants she would reach my hiding place..i would have it BIGGG from her.I also used to stuff the breakfast in my mouth just before leaving and once out of our home I would voluntarily vomit out everything.)…But now my eating habits have changed for the better.I eat anything ,anytime…but in small
quantity.I like to taste different kinds of recipes…I am unconcerned about my weight( it hasn’t changed since years,cuz my running around in the hospital takes
care of it)…but one fact of my life (which I regret ) is…whatever I eat first goes
to my cheeks and the remaining thing is for the rest of the body…that’s the reason I still have my childhood cheeks…uhuhu!! :-(


4) It takes time for me to open up with people.I cant be chirpy from the first meeting itself, I prefer to be a listener at first..I am not a person who brings life into a social gathering.Only people who know me well know how talkative and naughty and wild I can be.


5) I like to have many friends.Even if I don’t talk for hours with anyone I like to have atleeeast a “Hi-Hello” kinda talk with all the people I know. I don’t like it when someone is pissed off and I am the reason behind their off mood. I don’t hesitate to say a sorry to anyone to bring back relations on track.


6) Music…..i feel is a great Anti-stress agent. My kind of music depends on my mood. Music helps me to relax and get rid of tensions..

7) I am scared to announce any Bollywood Actor as my favourite…Cuz I’ve noticed that when ever I say that I like some hero…his downfall begins,or that person doesn’t comeup at all…hehe!!! .I started liking Salman Khan …but then he started losing hair and got involved in the hunting case.Then I said I like Abhishek Bachan,Fardeen Khan and Jugal Hasraj for their chocolate looks…but they r still struggling to make it big on the silver screen….haha!!!


8) I fight a lot …I mean not serious kind of fight…but fidget a lot with people I love most and people I know will be for me forever,no matter how wrong I might be…So my hit list includes :
In my family : my mom, my hubby, my brothers…particularly my eldest brother,and my cousin siddu.
Among friends : Bhavna,Sweetu, Mitesh,Aseema top the list…now-a-days,I am also including Geo in the category.


9) I have a very destructive kind of anger…though I cant remain angry for a long time …but in that short span I do things hayway…and then repent later..(getting paranoid in a flash n regaining poise the next second)


10) I am very forgetfull or say careless about certain things…like locking the cupboard before leaving for job,picking up my bangles an earrings from the bathroom ,or bedside table after bath and after a good nites sleep.My dad used to lock my cupboard before marriage now my hubby does it…hehe!


11) I love to be loved. And I am very possessive and jeolous by nature.I just cant take it when people I love show their affection for others…particularly if they use words like ‘wonderful’,’pretty’,’sweets’, ‘anything for u’..etc for others .i can be really mean at times to have all their love only for myself…:-D


12) I love to cook for my family.I like to be appreciated for my dishes(if they r really good).If someone eats something goood I made with an expressionless face..its like they r provoking the devil inside me to spoil the food the next time I make something for that person…hehe! (though I never did it in reality ,but it sure does urge me)


13) I love shopping for myself and my family n friends.i have a craze for purses,hair bands and dresses.I like Indian but trendy dressing…and many a times u can find me going through the ‘ what is in fashion and what is out” in newspapers and magazines.I feel shopping is the time when we take off our minds from baseless issues which hurt us..

14) I love to gift others…with or without any occasion.I love to make sudden Phone calls to my old friends…I like to give them the unexpected surprise ..

15) I have Allergic Rhinitis. I am allergic to dust,fumes,chemicals or any strong perfume…so whenever someone striggers the membranes of my nose with their strong perfume,my countless sneezes take the revenge.. :-D

16) At the same time , I am a very Winter Person..I love this season,and I hate summer months..just cant tolerate the sweat and itch …so I end up having bath 4-5 times a day during summer…and that leaves me sneezing again!

17) I love kids(more so between 1 yr and 3yrs)…their innocence ,playful grins,tender fingers….their tiny miny cute cute clothes,their socks …shoes ,scanty,soft,silky hair..…everything is so cute..


18) I have perfect control on my sleep (can sleep anytime and wake up whenever required) and absolutely no control over my emotions( too difficult to hide tears )

19) I admire simplicity of nature in people.I dislike over mature,clever,cunning people who show attitude and arrogance all the time…u can say I like people who r young at heart…childish,but not stupid.And for the hypocrites my only advice would be “ if u cant practice things urself ,plz don’t preach about it to others”..


20) I am very God fearing person.I like to spend some time reading holy books and offering prayers.It helps a great deal by soothing not just one’s mind but also our soul

Geo and jithU have already taken the quiz…
So now I tag – sujit,Hope and Love and Jaggu take it and help us, know u better

18 comments:

Geo said...

Great work :_) Nice list.

Comprehensive list... gives a lot abt ur persona...

Honored to be included in point 8 :_D

Abhishek said...

4) It takes time for me to open up with people.I cant be chirpy from the first meeting itself, I prefer to be a listener at first..I am not a person who brings life into a social gathering.Only people who know me well know how talkative and naughty and wild I can be.

ITS DA SAME WITH ME...
BUT 1 THING....I DONT BE "WILD" WITH PEOPLE....DO U?

ANYWAYS GOOD BLOG.......
HERE FOR DA FIRST TIME THRU NIKITA'S BLOG.....N ENJOYED READING YOUR BLOGS.

Abhishek said...

4) It takes time for me to open up with people.I cant be chirpy from the first meeting itself, I prefer to be a listener at first..I am not a person who brings life into a social gathering.Only people who know me well know how talkative and naughty and wild I can be.

ITS DA SAME WITH ME...
BUT 1 THING....I DONT BE "WILD" WITH PEOPLE....DO U?

ANYWAYS GOOD BLOG.......
HERE FOR DA FIRST TIME THRU NIKITA'S BLOG.....N ENJOYED READING YOUR BLOGS.

Abhishek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mitesh said...

6) Music…..i feel is a great distressing agent. My kind of music depends on my mood. Music helps me to relax and get rid of tensions..

Guess what, music has the same kind of effect on me.

10) I am very forgetfull or say careless about certain things…like locking the cupboard before leaving for job,.....

I do the same, only diffrence is, hearings and bangles get replaced bike keys, wallet, watch,etc...

15) I have Allergic Rhinitis. I am allergic to dust,fumes,chemicals or any strong perfume...

Me to allergic to this things.

17) I love kids(more so between 1 yr and 3yrs)…their innocence ,playful grins,tender fingers….their tiny miny cute cute clothes,their socks …shoes …everything is so cute..

U n Me r getting to many things in common ;-)

18) I have perfect control on my sleep (can sleep anytime and wake up whenever required)

Accept winters... i just cant open my eyes and get out of the bed on time.

Sujit said...

Very brief listing of your like and dislikes its nice... to know. So, I have to write?

Aashi said...

Geo ::
thanks again Geo(complimenting me for a change ...haaa?!!)

u say u feel honoured being included in my fight list...hehe!!!...ask the other members about the misery they have to face!

Aashi said...

Abhishek::
wohuu!!! i just mentioned Abhishek in my post and here comes Abhishek to comment...are u mister junior Bachan by any chance??...hehe!...WeLCOME HERE SIR!!

now....what i mean by wild is not "kaat khana" "biting and snaching"..i mean..extremities of fun and enjoyment!

Aashi said...

Mitesh;:

i always knew we had things in common...u should have listed the differences b/w us na yaar!!

Aashi said...

Sujit::

u mean brief list or an ellaborate essay!!...hehe!!
i read ur post also...too good a list!

J N said...

:)

Ohh Yeah Enjoying Rain on this weekend here...I guess I could do the tag again Doc..but I have already been a part of this tag please Check here http://www.rumbling.net/index.php?id=297
..let me Know if u want me to do it again.. he he he I just may as i dont have much to do this weekend other then Enjoy da rain from my Balcony.Cheers!!

Jagu

www.rumbling.net

Abhishek said...

NO I'M NOT DA JUNIOR

Sujith said...

great to know something more abt u.. i wish i'd've gotten the sleeping ability u posses. i wake up at the fall of a feather :-((

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

And I am very possessive and jeolous by nature.I just cant take it when people I love show their affection for others…
Are you LEOness by any chance??

Just curious...coz I think out of 20...I possess atleast 16.5 things in me...

Good to read 20 things about urself doct.
Greetz!!

Aashi said...

Abhishek::
Awww!!!...not da junior!
anyways...iam happy atleast i got to know someone by name Abhishek!

Aashi said...

jithU::
u r here at last!!! thank u very much!

Aashi said...

arzOOn::

hehe!! iam not a LEOness ...sorry!...am a LIBRAN...i guess Libran have many things in common with other sunsigns....if u see mitesh's comment he has written he too is very much like me...and he is a Gemini!!..hehe!
saw ur posts too...and u write toooo .....no words....AWESOME!!

Thanks for ur comment here!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Thanks for appreciating the post doct....now its time to update this bloggy too :)

Have a nice weekend!!

Enjoy :)