Monday, October 31, 2005

Uhhh!! MELODY...IS, IT??

Mama n papa reached bhaiya’s place safely…soon after reaching they called me up.Must say….big bro was too excited !( I’m sure not missing me..eh!)

Today again I had an urge to talk to my mom n dad (I had nothing particular to talk …but I usually get these bouts of urge…and I cant help it!)….

I picked up my mobile immediately and tried to connect to bhaiyas’s number…”based on ur current account, ur call can last a maximum of 2 mins” came the recorded msg …2mins!! that would be too less for me, I thought…R(hubby) reminded me that my BSNL India telephone card had more credit remaining, so I decided to use it, though it’s a boring long thing to do(all the time listening to the recorded instructions and stringently following them)

first message-“Welcome to the BSNL virtual card calling system,for instructions in English press one”…I did it sincerely.
Second message-“please enter the 16 digit code number”….this again I do very obediently.
Then again -“please enter the destination number”…I thought it’s the end of the process and dialed the number,,…..O God ! ..but I did it….message again in the same annoying melody --”the dialed number is incorrect,please check the number u have dialed”…I tried again…same message…I didn’t give up…tried again…and message changed and now it was “I’am sorry,ur call cannot be processed at the moment,please try again later”….i went through the long process again,4-5 times…to get the same “sweet”(arggg!!) recorded message…which seemed to irk me to hell !.

R had been noticing my frantic but fruitless efforts , sitting in his ease chair…he finally comes to help me out,(with that same taunting n notorious smile of his)…he dials the number and YO !! HOO!!!!…In the first attempt he succeeds in getting through…he gives me the receiver saying….”its ringing,talk now, sweety!”…I give him a congratulating and thanking pat on his shoulder and take the receiver ., fully charged …and I hear the ring for some time and again that “sweet “ message and this time it is “sorry ,there is no response ,please try again later

Finally I gave up…hubby dear was kind enough to say that he would try it again…but now I was in no mood to hear the… uhhhh!!! Irritating ,recorded message in an “extra sweet vexatious melodious voice!!”….i hate it so much!!

Decided that I would fulfill my urge with the help of the naya “ hutch ka chota recharge”!!!….bought the recharge card and talked with my mom n dad,directly from my mobile ,without having to dial looong numbers ….

so true…”CHOTA RECHARGE,PURI BAAT”…Thanks Hutch! for coming to my rescue in my spell of imperative mood !!!! hehehe!!!

9 comments:

Mitesh said...

Hey...for once i thought this was an Ad campaign for hutches. If they get to know about this blog they would surely will pickup this script as an Ad Campaign.

"Chota recharge" is worth. I also use it in urgency

Sujit said...

Hm.. sounded like an AD campaign in the end.. nice one...:)

hope and love said...

:))
ya.. those melodious voices r so irritating..

Sujith said...

hutch guys wud be more than willing to put this post in one of their advertisements :-))

Aashi said...

Mitesh::
yea,may be if hutch group gets to know about my blog here,and my appreciation,,they might give me contract for ad writing...or some other good scheme as gift...y dont u direct them over to my blog...here u get the responsiblity!!

Aashi said...

Sujit::
thanks!!

Aashi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aashi said...

Hope and love::
i swear!! they r so irritating,specially when u r eager to get connected somewhere!!

Aashi said...

JithU::
May be ..but whats wrong in appreciating if something is really good!