Monday, October 10, 2005

Life with R....

…..is a BLESSING!! *Touchwood*
He is soooo loving ,caring,understanding,patient,willing to hear when I talk endless nonsense,ready to forgive,ready to help,first one to support me in most of the things,putting me at ease,comforting me,and making m more confident...
What is he? Is he human…or my Guardian Angel !!
Whose prayers r these with me..? I wonder…I have done enough ‘wrongs’ to be blessed like this!! What more do I ask for??….just a baby dear God…PLEAAAAASE!!!
(has this become too personal…but then ,its my e-DAIRY na!!)

4 comments:

Mitesh said...

Whose prayers r these with me..?

these are prayers of all ur well wisher for whom u keep on praying and of course the blessings of ALMIGHTY that you have a Wonderful hubby in 'R'.

just a baby dear God…PLEAAAAASE!!!
Paitents dear!!! nothings has or will happen before the right time.

cheers!!!

Sujit said...

We wish your wishes be true..

Sujith said...

we share the same one. but for me, its a 'she'.. ;-))

Aashi said...

mitesh an sujit::
Thanks,for ur good wishes!!

Jithu::
yea!! nothing like having a great person as ur partner..life is such a biss with such people