Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thurday to Sunday...long way..

Have things to update here :
Since Thursday things r not going right for me …things I don’t want to happen r happening ,people who I prefer not to bring to my thoughts ,seem to have made a permanent stay in my thoughts…ok…

Thursday….i was very excited(had some new pics)…wanted to upload them in yahoo photos and send them to my bhaiyas ,cosins and friends…but the pics wouldn’t got uploaded…I tried a lot…and in my effort in doing so,I don’t know what I did…but the keyboard stopped working…I restarted the pc…tried again ,but he keyboard lay dead…I tried again n again,several times..but no result !!..so I had to bottleup up all my excitement ,sentiments,emotions(i wanted to send them to my bro ya!),, postpone the photo sharing session and switch off the PC ..i told my hubby about it,and asked him when he would get the problem fixed and he replied “sweetheart,we’ll get it done..whats the emergency!”.My hubby doesn’t sit with the pc much and gets bored when I sit for long…so few days back he had made a rhyme for me—(substituting in the lines of Machli jal ki rani hai..jevan uska pani hai,hath lagao to dar jaigi ,panise nikalo to marr jaigi..)
....
A(my name),computer ki rani hai
Jeevan uska browsing hai,
Computer ko haath lagao to dar jaigi,
Internet na ho ,to marr jaigi..
....
*sigh*
(But then my sweetheart did it today …its not so late na!)

Friday….As soon as I woke up,the first thought that came to me is that my mom and dad will not be in hyderbad next Friday(going on a visit to my bhaiya’s place,leaving me here,all alone for two months)…and then on top of that I had night duty …I just hate doing night duties specially in Ramzan…and the nurses of the MICU and paying rooms that night, seemed to have decided to trouble me every 5 min…with simple complaints of patients like fever,not able sleep,hiccups,insulin dose( for which the instructions had already been written in the case sheets)..anyways..i was on duty,I had run for everycall…sometimes to the ground floor ,sometimes third floor( and the damn lift would * purposely* not function on such tiresome days)…I was exhausted and irritable by morning 5.30…then I decide to take some rest…I harldy closed my eyes and again the phone in the DMO room rang…I lifted it(had to)…only to be asked if it was canteen….”It’s the DMO room I shouted back!!”…finally I sat up giving up my wish to take some rest before the next day’s duty..took a book and stared reading...then I continued duty till 3pm as usual…

Saturday….there is patient(Congestive Cardiac Failiure) in MICU who doesn’t get satisfied unless and until the professor comes and sees him.When I went to the MICU he was feeling breathless…I asked the nurse to put the paitent in propped up position,give him Oxygen inhalation,and Nebulisation…The patient and his attenders started making a fuss that the professor hasn’t come since morning to see his condition(professor was really late that day to make his rounds)..ok…I ran up to call the professor…he came when he was done with his work…saw all the treatment I had given,said it right and instead of encouraging me said “what do u mean patients r calling for *bade doctors* ,u should be able to gain their confidence,this should happen again…I want u to be bold,,not nervous and shaky”…O GOD! Uhuhuhu !!

Then today….again I am upset thinking about someone close to me…this friend of mine is hurting himself simply ,again n again ,just trying to win love from a girl who does care much!!(she is a good girl ofcourse,but she has her own preferences)…I know he is mature and smart enough to decide what is good for him,I mean, I have no rights to interfere in his matters…but its paining me emmensely to see him getting turned off and hurt so often.!! Whats the point getting bruised , blistered and battered for a one sided affair..yaar!

I don’t know whats wrong…is something wrong with me,or situations r not just right now..Perhaps the thought that my mom dad r going for a looooooooong vacation is running too much on my mind!!or is it because 25th October is comming near.(the first time i heard "I LOVE U" in true sense...)Yess, 25th October ...but things r not the same...both have different paths and r happy n content with thier different routes...but its a memory... a *sweet memory*,that has made me emotional...

11 comments:

Mitesh said...

seems like you have been working to hard lately, but then your profession demands that, is'nt ?
keep up the good work doc.

25th october ha!!! the day when u heard I LOVE U in a true sence. well this are really sweet memories, i guess no one can forget them.

Sujith said...

the life of a doc is never easy rt. so any plans for the 25th? ;-) nice reading this..

hope and love said...

:))
these things happen..
u will forget it in a few days..

Aashi said...

mitesh::
its not that am working too much ...may be am getting fatigued easily now a days...dont know y..
and yes ....these memories r those which i want to keep for life....cuz they never go before giving me a smile!

Aashi said...

JithU::
yea...life is never easy..i guess in any profession...has itd difficult times,and we have to face everything...
25 th--yea...we wil say hi-hello to each other as veryyyy good friends....this much itself is enough for such a wonderful r'ship!...it has more respect now...good na!

Aashi said...

hope and love::
hope to forget these things soon...and hope the time when my mom n dad will not be here,just flies off quickly...

anumita said...

That's a hectic end of week!

Aashi said...

yup ....very hectic..i still have the hangover...my shoulders r aching!

Geo said...

be happy that u dont have to swim arnd to reach home
;_)

Aashi said...

Geo::
Yea! thank god we don’t have to go swimming.but now a days with the unexpected and unwarranted ‘showers of blessing’ people do have to swim from or to their place of work(remember mumbai floods)

Aashi said...

Gangadhar::
hey thanks n welcome here!