Thursday, October 06, 2005

Gosh! This dreaaamm !

I have to appear for my PLAB and DNB entrances by the middle of 2006.Since a week i haven’t touched my books, don’t know why but I was in a very “chalega” kinda mood.Day before yesterday my hubby made the payment and finaly I got registered for the PLAB (for working in UK) exam ..December 11th-DNB(Diplomate National Board) March 8th -PLAB and ….nahhh!!!!
I was sooo carefree till day before yesterday,I was giving my books only a few “touches and looks”,that too whenever I felt like(so that my books didn’t feel neglected..hehe!)…but wasnt doing serious study.
Yesterday the month of Ramzan started and I was so happy….saw the moon…smsed my bhaiya,cousins,friends,was enjoying…till midnight.Then my hubby came back from mosque(night prayers r longer in ramzan)…and searched all his old PLAB question papers,took out the oxford handbook of Internal Medicine..and handed them over to me…saying “try to be thorough in these,read up every line from this book(oxford)”.Then he said good night,lights switched off and my eyes WIDE OPEN.!
I then got up and glanced through the index of the Oxford in the dim light…
Anxiety and panic filled me and I lay apprehensive,mentally preparing a timetable for the coming few months(as if I ever went by the timetables I made).,I don’t remember when the shutters of my eyes fell, putting me to a disturbed sleep.
And like topping of a chocolate cake…to make my night worse I had this dream.
DREAM-->I saw myself taking the marks sheet of PLAB,the maximum marks were 50…and I got 41. In my dream I saw myself planning that I will manipulate the 41 to 47 before the professor makes the final marks list (this was the result of the marks sheet we had made for the final year students in our college few dys back)…any ways..when the professor,was taking the marks as I had planned I told him I got 47 ,but suddenly the person sitting next to me(my cousin,in my dream)…starts shouting that “A” has given wrong marks….And then I saw that a court case is booked against me.And the trial would be after two days…..
Goddd!!!!!! those two days in my dream,I saw myself making every possible effort to manipulate(haha!!) and every time I was near a successful manipulation,the professors detectives would come and stand in front of me(ha!ha!)…and I saw myself running on the compound wall of my dads home ,peeping through the neighbours window to see if I have a place to hide in their house..!!! I was just running from place to place,trying to make 41 into 47…THEN……trrrrrrr…..Alarm…4.30 am(Ramzan na).
I saw my hubby sleeping peacefully,then came back to senses…..haaan!that was a dream….PLAB is in March,this is October.I thanked God…slept again for a lil while before finaly geting up.
In the morning I analysed my dream….What a dream!..first of all plab is an entrance exam so it doesn’t have maximum marks…its like,, u qualify or u don’t qualify.Then my cousin(who I saw letting out my secret)is not a Medico…so what would she be doing there….and then why will my indian professor come for making PLAB(uk) entrance mark sheet.)….it was a silly dream…but IT SURE GAVE me goose pimples!!!!! Hehhehe!!”


Is that what someone meant, when they said “JARGON”?? hehe!!

10 comments:

Mitesh said...

Hey!!! That was some description. I wonder how you managed to put in every detail that you saw in your dream. I hardly get any dreams and even if I get one I don’t remember them.
Yes I do have sleepless nights thinking and rolling on my bed and the only thing i tend to remember the next morning :-D

Aashi said...

miteshhhhh!!!!!! i have a good memory compared to u...there is no doubt about it...no need to fight on that..okk! and...who said that this was all in the dream...baba..it was more than this...i remember just this muc...u can see there is no continuation...sometimes im in lecture hall sometimes on the compound wall...hehe!

hope and love said...

u poor girl..!! y r u spending ur nights dreaming like this..?
tell ur hubby to not just sleep peacefully
u need more action..!!!! ha, ha, ha..!!!

Aashi said...

hope and love:naughty haa Anu?!!!!!!!

Sujit said...

Hey nice dream.. description too good. I think may be your PLAB triggered a panic button. Anyhow better start your preparation, either you may get better dreams or no dreams at all.

And thanks a lot for the advice. All I meant was the observation I looked at T-board when I was all alone. At times you are all by yourself only. It allows time to think .. to restabilize your system.

Enjoy your PLAB.. all the best

Geo said...

Dreams... Explanations...
Remedies... you got it all...

;_)))

Aashi said...

sujit,
Yes its all about PLAB…God!! Only when this thing gets over(ofcourse with good results),I’ll be in a relaxed and “safe mode”.and for that I need good wishes of friends like u..!

Aashi said...

Geo ::: first of all ur saying “JARGON = SWEETDREAMS” and me getting this scary dream….now ,u join hands with hope and love,in teasing me when she said ‘action’.!!! Omy God!…what am I going to get as action now…wont be surprised if I get a few kicks in my abd as part of action…hehe!!
And u said I got it all….yes ..touchwood.-loving friends,cousins.mom dad,caring husband..YES

Geo said...

kuch bheee?

Rich doctors making fun of poor engineers.. :_(

Aashi said...

Ha!ha!...Geo ENGINEER SAHEB!!!