Wednesday, September 14, 2005

here's my list..:

7 things u want to do before u die….

1)Go for a world tour,with my hubby
2)Be a mother..
3)Meet every need of my husband….haha!…..i want him to depend totally on me f
for all his needs
4)Do justice to my profession…I want t be a verrrrrry good doctor
5)Meet M atleast for a second…infact see him face to face atleast once…
6)Peform Hajj(holy pilgrimage of muslims) ,Know the meaning of Quran( though I recite
it ,I understand only a few things)
7)Learn swimming.

7 things u can do:

1)love senselessly
2)be a very good friend.
3)handle situations more than I think I can!
4)wake up each day and tell myself…”that life is great,make the best of it”
5)make a crying baby quite….i can deviate them very easily
6)make someone believe that-“ things don’t get better by worrying about them.The
best thing is to do ur best and have faith in God”…..so it not good to be down.
7)any amount of sleep,day dream…..and laze around

7 things u cant do:

1)hurt others purposely
2)tell lies to my mom and hubby
3)stop myself from thinking about M atleast once everyday…(and I hate myself
for this)
4)hide my emotions…(if iam angry,iam /if iam happy,iam /if iam in love ,I
am/ifam hurt,I am,my eyes get filled automatically,and the lump in my throat
doesn’t permit me to be normal…I CANT HIDE MY FEELINGS!
5)stop myself from buying more than I intent to if I go for shopping
6)use an unclean and stinky washroom
7)develop a liking for cats and dogs…just cant

7 things u find attractive in opposite sex:

1)Command, ability to organize things,Dignity
2)Intelligence,
3) smartness,spontaneity(should be able to sort out things,)
4)Sense of humour…(should be able to enjoy what ever life gives,and not wait
for only big things to happen and bring a smile on his face)
5)Broad shoulders,Hairy chest(not too much hair,but hair has to be their.),intense
and passionate eyes(to send a current through my spine..haha!!)
6)Should smell good
7)Sincerity,ease,manners,respect for others.


7 things u say most:

1)Mammu,sweetu,jaan meri
2)mithu
3)acchaaji…aur kuchhh!
4)uhmm…hmm…yea
5)okkkk
6)nah!…nahi karo
7)its like…(u can see my previous post also ,how often I use it)

7 celebrity crushes:

1)Tom Cruise.
2)Brad Pitt.
3)Hugh Grant.
4)Rajiv Gandhi.
5)Rahul Dravid
6)Sonu Nigam
7)Prince Willaims.

7 people u want to take this quiz:

1)The one who tagged me!!..my new friend.(though I know she has already given
her list)
2)my hubby R
3)M –hmm…friend(I know I cant tell him about this…we r not in touch…he
doesn’t write a blog……and he DOESN’T know tht I have started writing here)
4)Nikita-friend
5)Bhavna-friend
6)Rahul/Sparsh.-friend
7)Siddu-my cousin

5 comments:

hope and love said...

a very cute list.
:))
you seem to be a very sweet person!!

Aashi said...

hope and love:
Thanks dear..

Sujith said...

hmm.. it was nice reading it.. :-)

Aashi said...

Thanks jithU!

Abhishek said...

"Be a mother".
thats good.
hope u be one.