Monday, April 03, 2006

oops....kicks!!

yesterday...2 April 2006 has been very special for me,my sweetheart hubby...and our baby!!

I have been perceiving my baby's movements since couple of month now...but now those little taps have changed into little kicks!!...
and my would be baby is usually more active when i want to rest...when ever it would kick...I would tell my hubby ,and he would quickly keep his hand over my tummy ,leaving behind all work he would be doing...hoping to feel the baby's kicks..!!,,hehe!!

But he never could feel...the baby would become silent by then...and the poor would be dad...would make a long face ...disappointed...hehe!

I would try to pacify him ...saying ..."our baby likes to play HIDE N SEEK with u,sweetheart,thats why he hides inside mommy when u try to catch it"..hehe!!

YESTERDAY night...as soon as i lay down ...the baby started its activity....I quickly but gently placed my hubby's hands on my tummmy....AND HE FELT THE BABY!!!...

My dear was sooooo happy,excited and thrilled to feel his baby....he placed his ears now to feel and hear better(leaving me uncomforatble with his heavy head on me)....so i asked him to move....but the baby' dad was not still satisfied,he again [laced his hand on me...and baby was also responding to his dad so well...both played like this till 1o'clock in the night....

its was so nice.... such a wonderful feeling....seeing my partner play with the would be baby....*touchwood*...THANK U GOD!

35 comments:

Sujit said...

wish you guys are always happy :)

Geo said...

hmmmm...

nice post :_)

nice to see u so happy

Aashi said...

sujit ::
thanks dear!

Aashi said...

Geo ::
yeaa! i was very happy on sunday..but mister how can u be sure that im still happy..haaa???
miss u Geo!

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

hey u sound so happy n excited
cool for you
wish u all the happiness and the very best

hope and love said...

hmmm ... one of the most beautiful experience in life...
but more are yet to come sweetheart..
:))

Anonymous said...

a feeling thats "exclusively for mothers". I have seen it happen with my sister. Its kinda nice to see that :)

J N said...

:)

So very sweet.... I am just so happy for you both.May Hubby get used to the little kicks which would last tille the lil one Joins High School...And My Niece's Name..it would be officially announced on the 7th but since I have a Idea what it would and I know U wanna Know I wud tell u... it would be Nandana Nair... ;)

Uncle J...aka Jaguuu

www.rumbling.net

Aashi said...

Ajay:: Excited ...YES...but again ,pregnancy mood swings ,u know...then i just become...kui-kui..!hehe!

Aashi said...

Hope n Love ::
yea Anu..wonderful experience!
i just hope that i become a good mother yaa...if not the best mom...atleast a GOOD MOM...i hope i just STOP LOOKING AT THE PASTURES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE...FOR THINGS I KNOW R NOT MINE....I hope i do justice to every relation which matters..*smiles*

Aashi said...

lash ::
hmmm....exclusive for mothers...but dads to be can also be a part of the trill...though they cant live through it!!

Aashi said...

hey jaggu!!!
how are u dude??
NANDANA NAIR!!...hmmm....sounds good haa!!

Sujith said...

wow! that'd've been great rt. incidentally april 2nd was my convocation day. one of the important days in my life :-)

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

hey hope uall r doing fine
cya
take care
and yesss ! A Hi !! to the baby

Aashi said...

jithu ::
hey congrates for ur convocation!!

Aashi said...

ajay ::
hi there!!...shall sure pass on ur "hi" to the baby...thanks!

sinusoidally said...

I love such happy news. Baby kicking and all. Lively and happy mom and the kid to be. :-)

Geo said...

U r tagged :_)

Sujith said...

hellow, anybody home?!

Anonymous said...

long time no news!! is evrythin ok AF?

Aashi said...

jithu and lash ::
i'm very much here..taking rest...hehee!!

Anonymous said...

well take rest :)

and abt my post,

no i dint mean any offence AF. i was just curious... of all the doctors i've seen none of them is an atheist... i am just curious. :)

Unknown said...

Tht's cho chweet!

Wishing you happiness always!

Take care of urself and the baby.

And, Happy Mother's Day to you!!

dreamz_verity said...

Thats soooooooooo exciting,God Bless u and ur child.

Mind Curry said...

over? boy or girl?
congrats :)

Celia said...

Glorious moments :) I am so sooo happy about you both!!!

Aashi said...

thanks nikita,mind curry,dreamz,ans bindhu!

Aashi said...

Mind Curry ::
still not over dear....one 15-30 days more to go...due date given was of july...but....u never know!!

Mind Curry said...

july..well...so 2 weeks before or so huh? :) wow..good luck..and we are all waiting for the party :)

Anonymous said...

wassup af??? are u doing good?

J N said...

Thats Awesome news Aashi!!!May your baby Boy be blessed with long healthy happy life. I am praying to God that we would grow up and make u both proud to be his parents. I am soo happy for u Both. God Bless :)

Bittu's Mamma said...

Came here from jagu's blog :) Congrats on new arrival, may God bless the baby with all kind of happiness always! Take care new mom :)

Aashi said...

thanks jaggu and Bittus mamma

sinusoidally said...

Congratulations on the arrival of the new one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well i should have jotted down my wishes here first! what an idiot i am... i sent u a mail instaed... we are all hay for you af.. waiting to see his pic... its about time we see the little champion who as kicking you mercilessly :))