Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SMILE...

dint know what to write(cuz if i start writng i'll write only about ONE thing ..hehe!!!!..and i dint want to do that)...so thought of posting these poems on SMILE...which i had read few days back...

1) SMILE..

Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain
Laughter and pleasure,teardrops and pain.

All days cant be bright,but its certainly true,
They was never a cloud the sun didn’t shine through.

So,just keep on smiling whatever betides you,
Secure in the knowledge God is always besides you.

And you wil find that when you smile,your day will be brighter,
And all your burdens will seem so much lighter.

For,each time you smile,you will find its true,
Somebody ,somewhere smiles back to you.

2)I LOVE UR SMILE !

I love to see your smile,
That will make my life worthwhile.

Bigger and bigger your smile should grow,
Brighter the light of my life will glow.

Whatever sufferings I have to bear,
I’ll do it for you ,I swear!!

Through endless days your smile should gleam,
That is my life time dream.

Tears and pearls that should not be lost,
I’ll take care of your sorrows at my cost.

When ever you feel a little blue,
And nothing on earth can make life more worthwhile,
Than the sunshine and warmth of a beautiful SMILE…!!!
Count on my love which is only for you..!!

Thats all for today..!!

18 comments:

hope and love said...

hmmmm.. true.. smile has therapeutic value.. both to the person who smile as well as to those who r at the recieving end..
thats y i often prescribe it..
:))

Anonymous said...

i am making a decision today. to smile forever ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehwhowhowhowhowhowhowhwo whaaahhh... smiling is fun.

nice poem af.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

When ever you feel a little blue,
And nothing on earth can mke life more worthwhile,
Than the sunshine and warmth of a beautiful SMILE…!!!
Count on my love which is only for you..!!


I'm smiling right now...
Hope ma colleague sitting on the adjacent system dont freak out ;)

Nice poem on Smile there!!
Keep smiling :))

Mitesh said...

late again :-(

neways, nice poems. and hey wat is that ONE thing, u want to write ;-)

Keep Smiling :-)

Adios

dreamz_verity said...

Both the poems are amazing.
"Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain
Laughter and pleasure,teardros and pain.
All days cant be bright,but its certainly true,
They was never a cloud the sun didn’t shine through"

Wonderful lines and truely said.

One didnt know wht will happen the next moment so rather than thinking abt it and having -ve feelings one shud enjoy the present moment.Because whtever will be there one has to bear noone else can act as a substitute.

Geo said...

Its only smiles
and smiles are all I have
to take your heart away

you think that I don’t even mean
a single smile I smile...

but its only smiles and smiles are....

Aashi said...

Susubala ::
Hey! thanks for dropping in here and for appreciating the post!

True that smile cost nothing….but it has such calming effect….we can deal with the toughtest times of life if we just know how to appreciate little wonders of life and be thankful

Aashi said...

Hope and Love ::

Yes Anu smile has a therapeutic effect…and u had prescribed me too with this TABLET SMILE….few days back when I feeling blue!!…thanks …love u..

Aashi said...

Lash ::

Hey there!…stick on to ur decision!!…NJOY!

Aashi said...

Arzoon ::

I’m glad u liked the poems!

And hey dear Arzoon iam sure ur smile is as cute as ur posts are…don’t worry ur collegues will not freak out !!

Have a nice day!

Aashi said...

Mitesh ::

uuuu…..late again!….now I’ll sure call ur mom and see to it that u r married to a SARDARDI…with high degree of “humorous intelligence”!!…hehe!!

And u budhu…the one thing running all over my mind now- days is …the one invisible (as of now) but who never leaves a chance of giving me nausea just to show its presence …understood now????!! ….u deserve a sardarni yaar!

Aashi said...

Dreamz ::

“Whatever will be there,one has to bear..no one else can act as a substitute”
wowwww!!!…so well said….!

Aashi said...

Geo ::

Geo my dear no need of asking u to smile…I know u do it always and r always there to bring a smile to anyone who is feeling low…

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

don’t worry ur collegues will not freak out !!
Im gonna catch one of ma friend tomorw in surprise and ask him abotu this...

You wait and watch...hehehe :)

Sujith said...

hey af, well guess what we also like to read abt that.. :-) nice poem though.. :-))

Aashi said...

jithU ::
thanks yaa!

-Poison- said...

smile's a wonderful thing. its the one addictive thing, which isnt detrimental to health!

Aashi said...

poison ::
hi ! how r u???
and what u said is 100% correct...
keep smiling ...
have a nice week!